Capital Cooking's Maestro Series MCT365GS-N cooktop, at only 36" wide, fits easily into any kitchen in need of a range top.
- Maestro gas range top featuring a 20,000 BTU Power-Wok central burner with reversible central wok grate
- Two 14,000 BTU Power-Flo burners
- One 10,000 BTU Power-Flo burner
- One 6,000 BTU Power-Sim burner
- All sealed burners have the 140° simmer feature and indicator lights
- Electronic ignition/re-ignition with individual igniters for each burner
- Continuous grate constructed of heavy duty cast iron with a porcelain coated finish
- Stay-Cool, die cast, chrome-plated metal knobs with comfort grips
- Natural gas fueled
- Made in the USA with 304 stainless steel
||120 VAC, 60 Hz
||40" W x 12" H x 25" D
||36" W x 21" D 4" D below countertop
||120 VAC, 3 Prong with dedicated ground
||1/2" NPT Male
|Max. allowable input pressure
||7" WC input pressure (5" WC pressure regulator provided)
||11" WC input pressure (10" WC Pressure Regulator provided)
||35-1/4" W x 20-1/4" D
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.