The Zephyr AK7136AS-BF 36-In. Essentials Europa Series Gust is a discreet, European-style pro-looking range hood that adds style to under-cabinet installations. With its mechanical controls neatly tucked away below the canopy, Gust embodies the subtlety its owners require. Its perfectly curved corners and the subtle top-mounted return-air louver are evidence that Gust spares nothing when it comes to quality construction.
- Hidden under the cabinet, this sleek and stylish vend hood matches almost every modern or traditional kitchen
- Prevent damage to ceilings and countertops with this 36-inch wide vent hood
- Enhances visibility with its halogen bulb, so you can clearly see what you are cooking
- This stainless steel color vent hood adds a touch of sleek and contemporary to your kitchen
- 36-In. wide design
- Baffle-style filters
- Mechanical slide integrated controls
- Dual-level lighting
- Two 50W halogen bulbs
- Internal blower - vertical: 7-inch round or 3-1/4-inch x 10-inch
- Internal blower - horizontal: 3-1/4-inch x 10-inch
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Recirculating option
- Mounting Height: 24-inch - 32-inch
- Utensil bar included with unit
|BLOWER INCLUDED YES/NO
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 CFM
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 SONES
|LIGHTS TYPE (INCLUDED)
|WATTS PER BULB
||vertical or horizontal
|DUCT SIZE, VERTICAL, INCHES
||7, 3.25 x 10
|DUCT SIZE, HORIZONTAL, INCHES
||3.25 x 10
|MOUNTING HEIGHT ABOVE COOKTOP, INCHES
||24 - 32
|NOMINAL WIDTH, INCHES
|NET WIDTH, INCHES
|HEIGHT, INCHES (for chimney hoods, heights include duct covers)
|SHIPPING HEIGHT, INCHES
|SHIPPING WIDTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING LENGTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING WEIGHT, LBS
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.