Organize foods for your family in this Whirlpool® french door refrigerator available in fingerprint-resistant stainless steel. A humidity-controlled double crisper and two-tier freezer storage provide plenty of room. Spillproof shelves help contain spills and for filtered water right at hand, this refrigerator features an exteriorwater dispenser with EveryDrop® ice and water filtration.
- Spillproof Shelves Simplify cleanup with glass shelves that help contain spills and prevent liquids from leaking below.
- Humidity-Controlled Double Crisper Get the room you need to store fruits and vegetables in their ideal environment.
- Exterior Ice and Water Dispenser with EveryDrop Filtration Access fresh filtered water and ice without ever opening the refrigerator door.
- Two-Tier Freezer Storage Easily organize frozen favorites with two-tier freezer storage, including two sliding bins.
- Fingerprint Resistant Resist fingerprints and smudges with steel that easily wipes clean.
- ENERGY STAR® Certified ENERGY STAR® certified models exceed government standards to help save money on your utility bills.
- Adjustable Gallon Door Bins Move these adjustable bins anywhere in the door for increased loading flexibility when and where you need it.
- Tap Touch Controls Clean these controls as easily as you use them.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.