- Polished/brushed edge canopy design along with updated cosmetic features
- Stainless steel knobs
- Refined landing ledge to match 500 Series Grills
- Double side burners (VGSB5152) may be installed separately from outdoor gas grills
- Two 15,000 BTU burners
- Heavy-duty fully porcelain-coated removable "V" grates provide continuous front-to-rear surface for easy movement of large pots
- Removable stainless steel grate support with separately removable stainless steel burner bowls enhances cleanability
- Removable stainless steel cover adds protection from the elements
- Removable stainless steel drip tray with roller-bearing glides, full-length handle, solid welded/finished end caps, and removable grease pan
- Push-button electronic ignition powered by a 9-volt battery provides a positive, consistent, and continuous spark for easy lighting
Carts and Cabinetry
- Compatible with the following cabinet: VBBO1601
- Two-year full - complete product
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative
- Five-year limited - infrared rotisserie burner(s), TruSear infrared burner, and porcelain grill grates
- Lifetime limited - rust-through on all stainless steel components and porcelain grill grates
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States.
- VGSB5152N (Natural Gas)
- VGSB5152L (LP/Propane)
- Electronic Ignition Professional cooking is at your fingertips with the easy push button electronic ignition.
- Easy Cleanup Outdoor Grease management system features a removable drip tray with roller bearing glides. Porcelainized grill grates prevent sticking. Burner drip guards aid in grease management by channeling liquid down to the drip tray.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.