Features and Functions
- Temperature settings from 90 to 250 degrees F accommodate all types of food
- Low setting is ideal for plate warming or bread proofing
- High setting keeps soups and sauces piping hot
- Large drawer capacity
- VWD530 30"W. model: 22 1/8"W. x 5 1/2"H. x 20 1/4"D. - 475 watt element
- Capacitive touch digital control with timer
- Meat probe for temperature reading of meat
- Sabbath Mode
- Four hour automatic shutoff feature
- Heavy-duty drawer glides accommodate 200 pound weight capacity
- Can be installed flush or standard mount
- PANVEWD Pan/lid set five heavy gauge stainless steel commercial pans with lids
- Two 2-1/2"D. x 12"L. x 7"W. pans
- Two 4"D. x 12"L. x 7"W. pans
- One 4"D. x 12"L. x 10-1/2"W. pan
- VWD527SS - 27" W. Warming Drawer
- VWD530SS - 30" W. Warming Drawer
- Available in seven exclusive color finishes: Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Cobalt Blue (CB), Graphite Gray (GG
- Temperature Settings - Soups, sauces, and bread stay just how you like them with temperature settings from 90F - 250 degrees F. Low setting for bread proofing; High setting keeps soups and sauces piping hot.
- Optional Pan/Lid Set - The original fab five - heavy-gauge stainless steel commercial pans and lids make up this optional warming drawer accessory.
- Versatile Moisture-Selector Control - Control warming conditions from the outside in with the Versatile moisture-selector.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.