ProChill Temperature Management System
- Variable Speed DC Overdrive Compressor is one of the quietest, most technologically advanced compressors available
- Electronic controls maintain temperature within 1°F (.83°C)
- Multi-channel airflow system and Odor Eliminator Evaporator remove odors and excess humidity
- Adaptive defrost controls the timing of the defrost periods instead of an electromechanical defrost timer.
- Extends to 96 hours - improves food storage as the unit defrosts less often
- Factory-installed automatic icemaker
- One full-width ice storage drawer with two separate metal ice bins
- Six adjustable half-width wire shelves
- Two full-width slide-out wire baskets with tempered glass fronts
- Full-extension precision ball-bearing glides on all baskets and drawers
- Additional storage in five patented large adjustable aluminum door bins with tempered glass fronts
- All metal freezer interior
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Super Clog-Resistant Condenser is maintenance free under normal use
- Top-mounted and front venting sealed refrigeration system works quietly and efficiently
- 24" depth keeps items in back within easy reach
- Power interruption switch behind consumer-removable top grille completely turns off power to unit for safe cleaning, light bulb replacement, or servicing
- Adjustable-height lower kickplate removes to provide easy access to evaporator pan
- Design and basic dimensions provide built-in appearance with standard cabinetry
- Automatic energy saving exterior moisture control system prevents condensation
- Dual-magnet door seal system with spring-loaded self-closing feature
- Door stops factory set at 110 degree swing; easily adjust to 90 or 120 degree swing
- Black lower kickplate
- Removable, stainless steel upper grille
- Open door alarm sounds and glows to warn that door has been ajar for three minutes
- Thin wall and door construction, coupled with high-density insulation, provides maximum interior space
- Four independent, front-adjustable levelers make installation quick and easy
- Stainless steel side panels (PSSPL2, PSSPR2)
- Stainless steel top kits (TOP-36)
- Grille kits in 60" and 66" widths
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- May be ordered with Brass Accent Option
for nameplate and door handle brackets
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance-free normal use
- Two separate ice bins Have twice the ice or extra frozen storage with our two separate ice pans.
- Adaptive Defrost Defrost time adjusts to the usage of the freezer and extends up to 96 hours.
- Two wire baskets with dividers Frozen storage comes to you with our two slide-out, full-width wire baskets with adjustable dividers.
- Electronic Temperature Control Electronic controls maintain temperature to within one degree F.
- Multi-Channel Airflow Enjoy less humidity and less odor with our Multi-Channel Airflow.
- ProChill™ Temperature Management ProChill™ Temperature Management System with variable speed DC Overdrive™ compressor. Single compressor system includes the quietest, most technologically advanced compressor available.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.