- Storage Capacity
- 24"W. model stores up to 19 wine bottles total (7 flat)
- Stores up Up to (108) 12-oz cans
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™ delivers rapid cool down and the industry's best temperature stability
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum food preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- With over 10 functions, Integrated controls allow for select a of precise cabinet temperature from 34°F to 42°F
- Audible and visual alarms signal when door is left ajar to protect food integrity and energy use
- Vacation/Sabbath mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use and complies with Star-K requirements
- Control Lockout prevents unintentional changes to settings
- System Indicator continuously monitors the unit
- Sleep/Wake Mode shuts off control display to conserve energy
- 3-in-1 Slide-Out Convertible Shelf™ features removable glass pane with wine rack option to store beverages, food or wine
- Cantilevered, fully adjustable shelving system
- Display wine rack glides out for easy access and holds 5 wine bottles, including magnum sizes
- Tinted, UV-resistant dual pane glass door protects wine from damaging ultra-violet light
- Soft-close integrated hinge provides zero clearance fit for a perfectly seamless built-in installation
- Two-stage, soft blue theatre-style LED lighting and sophisticated midnight black interior
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never left ajar
- Height adjustment up to 1 with leveling legs
Finish and Design Options
- Available in a clear glass door
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS)
- VBUI5240GR - 24" clear glass door (right hinge)
- VBUI5240GL - 24" clear glass door (left hinge)
- Dynamic Cooling Technology™
- Thermal-Efficient Cabinet
- Integrated Controls
- UV-resistant Door
- Slide-Out Convertible Shelf
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.