- Produces up to 65 pounds of clear ice in 24 hours
- 26-pound capacity ice bin
- 1" x 1 1/8" x 1 1/4" cube size
- LED light in ice bin
- LED control panel
- Power on/off
- Check water alert
- Time to clean alert
- Water quality sensor detects water conditions
- Normal operating range 50-100 degrees F
- Low energy and water usage
Professional Style and Construction
- Factory installed drain pump
- Agency-certified for outdoor use
- Stainless steel exterior cabinet
- Tru-Flush " design allows ice machine to fit flush into 24" deep installation cutout
- Self-closing door
- 90 degree door stop option
- Black kickplate with stainless steel cover
- Adjustable leveling legs
- Professional door panel - PIDP15LSS/PIDP15RSS
- Professional handle kit for custom panel application - PHK30SS
- Door panels available in Stainless Steel (SS) only
- FPIM515 - 15" wide ice machine with drain pump
- Sparkling Clean "Wet" Ice
- Pure Refreshment
- Heavy Duty Supply
- LED Control Panel
- Illuminated Bin
- Tru-Flush™ Design
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.