Appearance and Design
- Heavy-duty construction; elegant design and styling
- Virtually seamless design with no visible screws
- Halogen lights for better visibility and efficiency
- Dimmer on lights allows custom lighting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave dimmer at favorite position
- Heat sensor that turns the ventilator on full power when cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
- Delay feature allows consumer to set the ventilator to shut off on its own from 10 to 30 minutes later
- 12-hour timer built into ventilator controls; excellent for use with Designer cooking products
- Choose from interior, exterior or in-line ventilators (see specification chart for hood compatibility)
- 300 CFM (VINV300) and 600 CFM (VINV600) interior-power ventilator kits
- 900 CFM (DEV900) and 1,200 CFM (DEV1200) exterior-power ventilator kits
- 900 CFM (DIL900) and 1200 CFM (DIL1200) in-line ventilator kits
- All ventilators work with variable speed controls for custom venting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave ventilator at favorite setting
- One ventilator, one duct run for any size hood/ventilator
- Must use Viking ventilator kits with Viking hoods; use of non-Viking kits voids the product warranty
- Mesh filters made entirely of stainless steel for durability and long life; efficiently remove grease and heated vapors from the air
- Dishwasher-safe filters are easily removed for quick cleaning
- Design of low profile filter system means less interior hood space to be cleaned
- Interior of rangehood canopy has stainless steel liner for increased rigidity, seamless appearance, and easy cleaning
- Adjustable duct covers come standard (for 8' to 9' high ceilings)
- Color finish matches hood canopy finish
Other Installation Accessories
Duct Cover Extensions
- Extend the height of duct cover by up to 12 inches (for 10' high ceilings)
- Color finishes to match hood canopy/duct cover finish
- Heat Sensor With the help of a heat sensor, cook without care as our ventilator automatically increases power if temperatures reach uncomfortable levels.
- Halogen Lights Create ambiance in the kitchen and enjoy better visibility and a picturesque display. Dimmer-controlled halogen lights allow custom lighting, so you can leave them on your favorite settings.
- Delay Feature Show self-control in the kitchen by setting the ventilator to turn itself off 10 to 30 minutes after preparing a meal.
- Built-in Timer Timing is everything. 12-hour timer is built into the control panel. Allows an easy way to time your meals.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.