Store smoothie ingredients, frozen treats, and more in our 24" 1000 Series Convertible Freezer. Need more refrigeration space This model converts to a refrigerator with the touch of a button. Available with black, white, stainless steel, or integrated door finishes that accept a custom door panel to match your surrounding cabinetry.
- Converts to a refrigerator with the touch of a button
- White interior
- Three full-extension chrome plated slide-out baskets
- Digital touch pad control
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Refrigerator temperature rage: -5°F to 5°F / 34°F to 45°F
- Freezer temperature range: -5°F - 5°F
- Bright white LED lighting
- Volume of 4.8 cu ft
- Stainless steel handle (7/8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
||4.8 cu ft
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23 1/4" (514mm)
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34 1/8" (867mm)
|Dimensions: Product Width
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Sabbath (Star K Certified)
||28.63" (727 mm)
||36" (914 mm)
||125 lb (56.7 Kg)
||26.5" (673 mm)
||-5°F to 5°F / 34°F to 45°F
Energy Star Rated:
Offer Expires: 1/1/2021 to 12/31/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2022
Receive up to a $1000 rebate with purchase of up to 4 qualifying U-Line products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2022.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.