Product Highlights U-Select ® Control provides five distinct food and beverage settings designed to provide optimal preservation and serving temperatures.
- U-Select ® Control: Integrated OLED display with intuitive user interface ergonomically located on top of door
- Digitally controlled convection cooling system
- U -Select Control provides 5 distinct settings designed to provide precise refrigeration and maximize preservation
- Deli Mode: 34 - 40 F, Market Mode: 34 - 40 F, Pantry Mode: 34 - 70 F, Root Cellar Mode: 45 to 55 F, Beverage Mode: 34 to 65 F
- Refrigeration capacity of 3.4 cubic feet
- Three full-extension, slide-out drawer bins
- Lower drawer bins fit one-gallon containers and two-liter bottles with additional space for more storage
- All drawer bins are removable for easy cleaning
- Black interior with LED theater lighting
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle option
- Front adjustable rear leveling legs
- ENERGY STAR® and CEE Tier 3 rated
||3.4 cu. ft.
||U-Select ® Control
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.