Made of brushed stainless steel, our Wall Hood will remove smoke and lingering odors quickly and quietly. UL approved for damp environments, it is designed to harmonize with any home decor.
- Advanced Baffle Type Filter System
- Dishwasher safe commercial-style baffle filter
- Brushed stainless steel finish
- Powerfully quiet ventilation systems
- Welded, polished seams for a flawless design
- Replacement charcoal filters available (CHFILT3036)
- Remote Blowers: VTR1030D (1000 CFM) or VTR1330E (1300 CFM)
- Remote Blowers require Roof Plate RFPLT1000 for roof installations (1000/1300 CFM)
- Vertical ducting direction Convenience
- Choose from Inline, Remote or Integrated Blowers
- Filter systems are highly efficient at capturing grease
- Dimmer lighting - for those hours after a late meal
- 2 Infrared Keep-Hot Lamps hold food warm until serving time
- Grease collection trays are easily removed and dishwasher safe
- 600 CFM Integrated Blower option VTN630C
- 27" depth hood is a perfect companion to the Pro Grand professional range Capacity
- Extended capture area ensures removal of smoke and odor Design
- Double wall construction
- Easy to operate control buttons
- Auto start High Heat Sensor
- 1000 CFM Integrated Blower option VTN1030C
- Hood includes filters, backdraft damper and transition
- Blowers sold separately
- Remote Blower requires Roof Plate RFPLT600 for roof installations (600 CFM)
- Delayed shut off tackles lingering odors for up to 10 minutes
- Recirculation possible with kit RECIRC_ _FS (max 600CFM)
|Net weight (lbs)
|Gross weight (lbs)
|Required distance above range/rangetop/cooktop
|Diameter of air duct (in) top
|Diameter of air duct (in) back
|No-return airflow flap
|Delay shut off modes
||DC48US, DCT48US, KHS48QS, PHREML, RFPLT1000, RFPLT600, RJ310, WC10
|Number of lights
|Type of lamps used
|Total power of the lamps (W)
|Grease filter material
||Metal grease filter
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.