#4499 Sub-Zero introduced a new line of integrated refrigeration in September 2013, though this still-exceptional earlier model is available from your local Sub-Zero and Wolf dealer . It is the elegant evolution of refrigeration design that designers have been asking for, executed as only Sub-Zero can - filled with more aesthetic and technological innovation than you would expect in such a slender form. This 27" all freezer column enables you to pair with full-size integrated refrigeration or drawers to customize your clients' designs in countless new ways.
- Freezer Capacity: 16.3 cu ft (462 L)
- Meets strict Department of Energy requirements
- UL approved for US and Canada
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V AC, 60 Hz, 15-amp circuit
- Annual Energy Usage: 676 kWh/$72 (Based on 10.65 cents per kilowatt hour)
- Shipping Weight: 360 lbs (163 kg)
- A 90° door stop is built into the patented hinge
- Electronic controls are up front and easy to use
- Flat to the ceiling bright lighting
- Door alarm will alert you with an audible beep if the door is left ajar
- The integrated design accepts custom wood panels. Optional 81" and 84" finished height stainless steel panels with tubular or pro handles are available
- Automatic ice maker
- Two, five and twelve-year residential warranty - exclusions apply - see warranty terms
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.