5 heating elements
9 cooking zones
(2) single zones of 5 11/16"
(1) variable zone of 4 3/4" or 7 1/16"
(1) variable zone of 7 1/16" or 9 1/16"
(1) variable zone of 5 11/16" or 8 1/4" or 10 5/8"
New 3D glass design
Direct Selection Plus touch controls
Single and variable zones with increased power
Residual Heat Indicator
Auto-heat reduces heat-up time
Optional accessories not included
Miele Ceramic and Stainless Steel Cleaner
Razor blade glass scraper
Black Ceran ® glass with stainless steel frame
Frame in stainless steel
- New 3D glass design
- Direct Selection Plus touch controls
- Single and variable zones with increased power
- Residual Heat Indicator
- Auto-heat reduces heat-up time
- 5 heating elements
- 9 cooking zones
- (2) single zones of 5 11/16"
- (1) variable zone of 4 3/4" or 7 1/16"
- (1) variable zone of 7 1/16" or 9 1/16"
- (1) variable zone of 5 11/16" or 8 1/4" or 10 5/8"
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.