This Jenn-Air® luxury island-mount canopy hood, designed to float above a cooktop or rangetop placed in an island, offers sleek Glass Collection design and powerful ventilation. It features a 600 CFM blower, LCD-display controls and an innovative sound silencing system to keep operating noise at a minimum.Specifications Configuration and Overview
- Hood Type: Island Canopy
- Venting Type: Exterior or Recirculating
- Fan CFM: 600
Style and Extras
- Width: 36
- Depth: 25 1/4
- Height: 36 3/4
- Control Type: Push Button
- Control Location: Front
- Number of Fan Speeds: 4
- Removable Grease Filter: Yes
- Task Light: Halogen
- 600 CFM High-Performance Blower - A single centrifugal blower motor design allows the ventilation system to operate at up to 600 CFM to quickly remove smoke, steam and cooking odors.
- Sound Silencing System - This luxury island-mount canopy hood operates quietly thanks to its sound silencing system. This innovative feature optimizes airflow to increase the amount of air taken in, which decreases the noise emitted.
- Four Halogen Lights - Twice as energy efficient and longer-lasting than incandescent light bulbs, these halogen lights beautifully illuminate the cooking surface from above.
- Four Fan Speed Settings - Four different settings on this luxury island-mount canopy hood allow you to control the ventilation level for optimum performance and energy efficiency.
- Controls with LCD Display - A sleek LCD display houses control settings, which include an independent timer and auto on feature as well as light level, fan speed and replace/clean filter indicators.
- Dishwasher-Safe Aluminum Filters - These aluminum filters, which effectively capture smoke, grease and cooking odors as they're drawn through the hood, can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Two Lighting Levels - Two different settings give you the appropriate level of lighting as you cook.
- 8-Inch Round Exterior Venting - The 8-inch round exterior ventilation system allows ductwork to extend through an outer wall or the roof of a home.
- Recirculating Installation Option (Recirculation Kit Required) -
- Auto On Feature - Protects against high temperatures by turning on or increasing to the maximum setting when excessive amounts of heat are detected. Returns to the previously selected speed (or off) when temperature subsides.
- Independent Timer - This convenient timer, which can be used in addition to or instead of the cooking appliance timer, allows you to measure cooking time and
- Fan Speed Indication - Adjustable controls allow the motor to operate at an optimal level for performance and energy efficiency.
- Light Level Indication - These controls, located outside the LCD display, light up or get darker based on the light level selected.
- Clean Grease Filter Indicator - This indicator shows exactly when the ventilation system's filter needs to be cleaned.
- Replace Charcoal Filter Indicator (recirculating installation only) - A special indicator lets you know exactly when the ventilation system's charcoal filter needs to be replaced.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.