This Jenn-Air® luxury warming drawer offers you an array of options for cooking and entertaining. Along with providing a convenient alternative to an oven for keeping food warm, it also allows you to slow roast meats and vegetables, proof bread and warm plates before serving.Specifications Configuration and Overview Controls
- Number of Racks: 2
- Handle Color: Color Coordinated
- Handle Material: Extruded Aluminum
- Drawer Front: Stainless
- Front Frame: Stainless
Warming Drawer Performance
- Depth: 26 1/8
- Height: 10 1/4
- Width: 29 3/4
- Cutout Depth: 24
- Cutout Height: 9 1/8
- Cutout Width: 28 1/2
- Humidity Control Type: Variable Moisture Slide Control - Moist/Crisp
- Power On Indicator Light: Yes
- Temperature Range (Degrees): 90 - 250
- Interior Drawer Material: Stainless Steel
- Heating Elements (Watts): 600
- Sensor Temperature Manangement: Yes
- Slow Roast Function - Enjoy the versatility of the Slow Roast function which allows you to roast foods such as beef, pork and poultry over a long period of time with tender, moist results. It cooks and roasts foods slowly at a low temperature and features two settings, resulting in flexible slow roast options.
- Humidity Slide Control - Two humidity settings allow you to precisely control the moistness or crispness of food. The control allows you to open or close the vent slots in the door. The Moist setting holds moisture in the drawer to keep food soft, while the Dry setting allows steam and moisture to escape fromthe drawer to keep food crispy.
- Bread Proofing Function - This specialized warming drawer function provides a controlled environment for proofing bread with excellent results. It prepares dough for baking by activating the yeast and allowing bread and rolls to rise at a low temperature.
- Full-Extension Drawer with Roller Glides - Smoothly extending the full depth of the warming drawer, these guides roll on ball bearings and give full access to the drawer's interior.
- 1.5 Cubic Foot Capacity - To accommodate a variety of sizes and shapes of dishes and cookware, this warming drawer offers an ample, 1.5 cubic feet of capacity.
- 600-Watt Heating Element - Offering up to 600 watts of power for consistent heat, this warming drawer element evenly warms dishes and can also slow-roast meats and vegetables.
- Approved for Indoor/Outdoor Use - Freeing you from design constraints, this warming drawer can be installed both indoors as well as in outdoor locations like patios and decks.
- Concealed Controls - Thanks to concealed controls, this warming drawer's exterior is sleekly minimal, allowing it to blend more smoothly into cabinetry.
- Sensor Temperature Control - This intuitive temperature control automatically monitors and regulates the warming drawer's temperature.
- Power On Indicator Light - Serving as a visual reminder, this blue exterior indicator light alerts you when the warming drawer is in use.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.