Indulge your untamed appetite for more with a radiant cooktop that unleashes heat at your command. Experience a surface that ascends to new levels of power and precision. Potent. Palatable. A force to be reckoned with, featuring the most powerful radiant element in its class.
- Oblivion Glass Surface - Plunge into the tranquility of smooth, shadow-black glass that lures you in-and wipes down easily.
- Halo-Effect Knobs - A halo of luminary LEDs glows softly when the element is on.
- True Flush Installation - Pique curiosity. A true flush installation makes the Oblivion Glass surface melt into its surroundings, luring you in.
- Install Over Single Wall Oven - Versatility and functionality converge with the ability to install in a countertop above our single wall oven. 1 1 May be installed above our single 24", 27" or 30" wall oven or the JennAir® 24-inch steam oven.
- Radiant Elements - Waiting expectantly beneath the stillness of shadow-black glass, electric elements are coiled to deliver heat upon command.
- Simmer Function - Provides the optimal temperature for gently cooking delicate sauces and foods.
- Melt Function - Ribbons of molten chocolate. Butter that yields to your knife. All elements are at your beck and call, ready to melt and soften with delicate heat that ignites passionate appetites.
- 6" 1,200-Watt Single Element - A fast-heating and perfectly sized element for your small sauce pans and larger sauciers.
- 6" 1,300-Watt Single Element - A fast-heating, perfectly sized and powerful 1,300-watt element for your small sauce pans and larger sauciers.
- 9"/6" Dual-Choice Element - Enjoy cooking flexibility and efficiency with an electric element that features two element sizes at one position with a maximum output of 2,000 watts for greater cooking flexibility.
- 10"/6" Dual-Choice Element - This two-tiered single element accommodates various-sized cookware in one location and can achieve an output of 3,000 watts when both elements are active.
- Hot Surface Indicators - Light(s) positioned at the controls instantly show which element is still hot -- even if the element has been turned off.
- Power On Indicator Light - See at a glance that power is on for an electric radiant element.
- Badasses at the Ready - Our crew relentlessly engages with JennAir® appliances day in, day out. Initiated in rigorous product, process and culinary training, this team answers to you-from sales to installation to ownership.
- Serviced by a Select Few - We narrowed down our dedicated network to only the most experienced providers. Armed with extensive access to products and knowledge, their expertise is unmatched.
- ADA Compliant - Designed to meet ADA standards when installed according to the ADA guidelines.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.