- Control knobs with illuminated ring, cooking zone and output level markings.
- Electronic control in 12 output levels.
Safety Planning notes
- Cooktop, lava stone trough and grease collecting insert from stainless steel.
- 2 independently controlled grilling elements (1500 W).
- Two-part cast grill.
- Depending on the type of installation - surface-/ or flush-mounted, with or without cover - the specific location of the control knob positions may vary.
- When using the appliance cover VA 440 or adjustment strip VA 450 additional space for cut-out depth needs to be considered.
- If combining several appliances with at least one cover, the filler strip VA 450 is required to compensate for the depth of the appliances without the appliance cover.
- If combining several Vario appliances of the 400 series, a connection strip VA 420 must be placed between the appliances. Depending on the type of installation, the corresponding connection strip must be provided.
- In the cut-out, the installation system requires the side edge to be at least 3/8" (10mm) for surface mounting and at least 1/2" (13 mm) for flush mounting. Ensure a continuous cut surface of 90°.
- The bearing capacity and stability, in the case of thin countertops in particular, must be supported using suitable substructures. Take into account the appliance weight and additional loads.
- Flush installation is possible in countertops made of stone, synthetics or solid wood. Heat resistance and watertight sealing of the edges must be observed. For other materials, please consult with your countertop manufacturer.
- The groove must be continuous and even, so that uniform placing of the appliance on the gasket is ensured. Do not use discontinuous lining.
- The joint width may vary due to size tolerances of the combinations and of the countertop cut-out.
- If installing several appliances in individual cut-outs allow for a division bar of inimum 1 " (50 mm) between the individual cut-outs.
- Built-in control panel to be integrated in the bottom cabinet at drawer level.
- Front panel thickness 5/8 " - 1 ".
- The adjacent drawing "Installation of the control knob" must be observed if the panel is more than 1 " thick (there must be a recess at the rear for proper control module installation).
- Above the countertop minimum clearance of 21" from adjacent heat-sensitive cabinets or contact 1" surfaces must be observed or thermal insulation must be installed.
- Appliance can be snapped into the worktop from above.
- Total rating: 208/220 - 240 V : 10.8 kW. 60 Hz
- Total Amps: 16 A.
- Half size cast-iron griddle included for simultaneous searign and grilling on two seperate surfaces
- Open cast-iron grill, lava stones
- Solid stainless steel control knobs
- Precision crafted 1/8-inch stainless steel frame
- For surface-mount installation with a visible edge or for flush installation
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.