- Electronic precision temperature control with digital temperature display.
- Dynamic cold air distribution with Multi-Flow Air System.
- Automatic defrosting with defrost water evaporation.
- Activated charcoal air filter.
- Open-door and malfunction warning system.
- Net volume 13.7 cu. ft. (389 liters)
- Capacity 99 bottles (based on 0.75/l standard bottles).
- 10 fully extendable bottle trays, up to 4 of which for storage of magnum bottles.
- Space for max. 13 bottle trays or shelves in aluminium.
- Interior lighting with 2 ceiling spots in the upper and 1 ceiling spot in the lower climate zone, can be used as presentation light.
- Flat hinge.
- Door hinge right, reversible.
- Door opening angle of 115°, fixable at 90°.
- Max. door panel weight 37 Ibs. (18"), 50 Ibs. (24").
- Energy consumption 1.153 kwh/24 h.
- Energy consumption 420.85 kwh/year.
- Noise level 43 dB (re 1 pW).
- Total raiting 0.102 kW.
- Total Amps: 10 A.
- 120 V / 60 Hz
- Connecting cable 90" with plug.
- Width 24" (61 cm)
- Fully integrated, with two temperature zones
- Two individual temperature zones, both continuously variable
- Consistent temperatures with exact control from 41 °F to 68 °F ( 5 °C to 20 °C)
- Humidity control
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.