#5299 Cooking modes
Top bottom heat.
Top 1/3 bottom heat.
1/3 top bottom heat.
Convection bottom heat.
Convection 1/3 bottom heat.
Baking stone operation.
- Rotary knob and TFT touch display operation.
- Option to save individual recipes (incl. core temperature probe).
- Information key with use indicators.
- Front-hinged door with 90° door opening angle.
- Core temperature probe with automatic shut-off function.
- Rotisserie spit.
- Baking stone outlet.
- Actual temperature display.
- Super-quick preheating.
- Timer functions: cooking time,
switch-off time, short-term timer,
- 60 W halogen light on the top.
- 2 x 10 W halogen light on the side.
- Enamelled side shelf supports with 3 tray levels, pyrolysis-safe.
- Thermally insulated door with quintuple glazing.
- Child lock.
- Safety lock.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning.
- Gaggenau Clean-Enamel.
- Heated air cleaning catalyst.
- The door panel surface of the
appliance extends 1 " (40 mm) from
the cabinet front.
- The outer edge of the door handle
extends 3 " (90 mm) from the
- For installation underneath cooktops:
Distance between the underside of the
cooktop and the top edge of the oven
cavity: min. " (15 mm). The
planning notes for the cooktops
(particularly regarding ventilation, gas/
electric connection) must be taken into
- To achieve the 21 5/8" (550 mm)
installation depth, the connection
cable needs to follow the slanted edge
on the corner of the housing.
- Plan a power outlet outside of the
- Total rating 5.9 kW.
- Total Amps: 12 A.
- 120 V / 60 Hz
- Connection cable 47 1/4" without plug
- One-piece front-hinged door with 3 mm precision crafted stainless steel front door panel
- Soft door opening and closing system
- Diagonally positioned light sources for optimal interior lighting
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning
- Universal heating system with 17 heating methods, with core temperature probe, rotisserie spit and baking stone operation
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.