An absolute delight to behold. When switched off, the CI 491 blends into the countertop almost invisibly. The visual elements are all reduced to the bare essentials - the cooking zones, the main switch and the Gaggenau logo. Such minimalist design brings out the best in flush-fitted surfaces.Cooking zones
- 1 induction cooking zone 7" (1800 W, with booster 2500 W), automatically switches to 11" (2800 W, with booster 4400 W).
- 1 induction cooking zone 8" (2200 W, with booster 3300 W).
- 2 induction cooking zones 7" (1800 W, with booster 2500 W).
- 1 induction cooking zone 6" (1400 W, with booster 1800 W).
- Twist-Pad control with removable magnetic knob.
- Cooking zone marking.
- Electronic power control in 17 output levels.
- Frying sensor function for 7" and 8" cooking zones.
- Booster function for each cooking zone.
- Super booster function for 11" cooking zone.
- Quick boil timer, with individually adjustable boiling time.
- Cooking timer for up to 90 minutes.
- Short-time timer.
- Memory function.
- Options menu
- Power management.
- Main switch.
- Operation indication.
- Pan detection.
- Individual residual heat indication.
- Child lock.
- Safety lock.
- Total rating: 1.8 kW
- Connecting cable 60" without plug.
- Stainless steel frame.
- Frying sensor function
- Super booster function for the 11" cooking zone with 4.4 kW
- Twist-Pad control - the maneuverable magnetic knob sets cooking zone and temperature.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.