#2749 Cooking modes
Top bottom heat.
Convection bottom heat.
Baking stone operation.
- One touch control panel and an interactive visual display.
- Rotary knob and TFT touch display operation.
- Option to save individual recipes (incl. core temperature probe).
- Information key with use indicators.
- Side-opening door opens up to 180° angle.
- Core temperature probe with automatic shut-off.
- Baking stone outlet.
- Actual temperature display.
- Super-quick preheating.
- Timer functions: cooking time,
switch-off time, short-term timer,
- 60 W halogen light on the top.
- 10 W halogen light on the side.
- Enamelled side shelf supports with 5 tray levels, pyrolysis-safe.
- Thermally insulated door with quadruple glazing.
- Child lock.
- Safety shut-off.
- Cooled housing with temperature protection.
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning.
- Gaggenau Clean-Enamel.
- Heated air cleaning catalyst.
- Door hinge not reversible.
- The front of the appliance extends 1 7/8" from the cabinet front.
- When handle (optional accessory) is installed, the outer edge of the door handle extends 3 11/16" from the cabinet front.
- Consider the overhang, incl. the door handle where applicable, when planning to open drawers next to the appliance.
- When planning a corner solution, pay attention to the 90° door opening angle.
- To achieve the 21 5/8" installation depth, the connecting cable needs to follow the slanted edge on the lower right hand corner of the housing.
- The electrical outlet needs to be planned outside of the cut-out niche.
- Total rating 4.0 kW.
- Total Amps: 17 A.
- 120 V / 60 Hz
- Plan for 47 1/4" connecting cable without plug (hardwire required)
- Handleless door / automatic door opening
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning
- Universal heating system with 13 heating modes, with core temperature probe and baking stone operation
- TFT touch display
- Panel-free appliance with surface control module
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.