There's a timeless simplicity to some things, where going home means things never change. Perhaps it's why this design will inspire so many memories.
- Professional-style range hood under-cabinet installation is available in stainless, or two durable powder coated finishes.
- Dishwasher-safe, stainless steel baffle filters with handles.
- Two brilliant 50-watt halogen lamps illuminate the work surface.
- Hidden, variable-speed slide controls offer simple and convenient blower adjustment.
- Heat Sentry™ detects excessive heat and adjusts speed to high automatically.
- Powerful yet quiet internal or external blower options with HVI certified performance.
- Internal Blowers - are located inside the range hood P5
- External Blowers - are located remotely outside of the range hood and come in two versions, Exterior and In-Line: (Vertical duct connection only) Exterior Blowers : Located on the outside roof or wall of the house. EB6
- Exterior Blowers : Located on the outside roof or wall of the house. EB6
- In-Line Blowers: Located with in the house structure, between the hood and the exterior vent cap. ILB3
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.